Professional Plasma Coating Machine in The World
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $40,000-60,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SX-80
- Coating: Powder Coating
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Service: Offer Staff Service Around The World
- Transport Package: Packed in Wooden Case
- Origin: Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China
- Type: Coating Production Line
- Substrate: Steel
- Condition: New
- Maintainance: Lifetime
- Trademark: Sanxin
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 84248999
1,Introduction of plasma spray machine
In plasma coating process,the argon, nitrogen, hydrogen are working gas,which is sent in high-temperature to melt the powder into plasma forming gas, then the gas is accelerated through a shaped nozzle, which sprays high speed particles to the workpiece. The temperature in the arc zone approachs 36,000°F (20,000°K).Many kinds of materials can be used by plasma spray, especially some high-melting- point materials such as refractory metal, ceramics, metal ceramics and other special function materials.The coating which is made by the machine has high adhesive force,suitable for different uses.
the parameters of SX-80 power supply
|1||input power supply||3 phase,AC380V,50Hz or customize|
|2||rated output power||80kw|
|3||no load ceiling voltage||DC125v|
|6||power feature||constant flow source|
2,Characteristics of plasma spray machine
(1)High temperature resisting coating. All kind of Metal powder, such as Ceramic powder ( Chrome oxide, Titanium oxide, Aluminum oxide, aluminum titanium oxide, Zirconium oxide powder, etc.).
Alloy powder (WC-Co, Cr3C2-NiCr), Chrome, Titanium, Silicon powder, etc.
(2) Inert gas can be used as working medium to reduce the oxidation of spraying particles.
(3) The coating can get high bonding strength, low porosity. You can get accurate coating by controlling technological parameter.
3,Applications of plasma spray machine
(1) Provide protection against high temperatures, corrosion, erosion, wear-resisting and prolong use life.
(2) Change appearance, electrical or tribological properties of the surface, replace worn material
(3) Spray on substrates of various shapes and free-standing parts in the form of plates, tubes, shells, etc.
(4) Powder processing (spheroidization, homogenization, modification of chemistry, etc.)
4,Device of plasma spray machine
(1) Plasma Spray Machine
(2) Sputter Target Produce Equipment and technology
(3) Cooker magnetism and thermal conduction coating spraying production line
(4) Thermal Spray Coating Services
(5) HVOF spray equipment
(6) Arc spray equipment
(7) Electro Brush Plating Equipment
(8) High power flame spray plastic equipment
(11) Coating service